COR Account Manager at The Coca-Cola Company
Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:
Position Overview:The Account Manager is the liaison between North America and Corporate Strategic Business Partners and Associate Services. This role has full accountability for any Associate Services related issues and/or escalations. This position oversees the implementation of new changes or new policies related to Associate Services processes and that are legally or company required. He or she is responsible for coordinating with different groups including Benefits, Compensation, Payroll, Workforce Administration (WFA), HR Help, Travel, etc. ensuring seamless communication and effective case handling to meet the clients’ needs. The Account Manager is motivated by working on insight-driven strategic projects, with a genuine understanding of and appreciation for excellence in performance and customer service. The Account Manager needs to have a consultant mindset, excellent organizational and project management skills to oversee the end-to-end management of issues and to drive flawless execution and success. This person should be able to educate clients across all levels within the organization, and build trust and inspire confidence from associates and clients at all levels. This position will also be responsible for leading and executing initiatives related to enhance Employee Experience based on special population needs (Canada and manufacturing plants).
Function Specific Activities:
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Day to day support to the HR Community, including evaluate and manage issues and escalations through resolution, by coordinating with the different groups involved, including Benefits, Comp, Payroll, WFA, HR Help, Travel, etc.,
- Ensure all parties involved are communicated appropriately throughout the investigation and resolution process
- Drive issue analysis, ensuring action plans are put in place to avoid recurrence and that root causes are solved
- Manage special need’s requests and work on improvement projects to ensure a better Associate Experience aligned to the business needs
- Ensure internal processes and procedures are implemented and appropriately communicated to all associates involved
- Develop and manage projects related to Employee Experience improvement, according to business needs and company strategy
- Lead change management efforts and establish strong communications channels with key customers
- Oversee and coordinate with the different areas involved on the implementation of new legal or company requirements identified to ensure company compliance
- Monitor implementation processes, operational outcomes and ongoing improvements
- Track and report relevant milestones to the business
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree, Master Degree is a plus
Related Work Experience:
- Minimum 8-10 years working experience in customer face positions
- Experience in change management and handling critical issues
- Project Management Background
- Ability to work in a complex environment, with multiple decision makers
- Workday experience is a plus
- Canada regulations and local expertise is a plus
- Develop new approaches and strategies to ultimately offer high quality customer service to the Human Resources Community
- Facilitate Change to Fulfill the Vision: Anticipates and facilitates the identification of key business changes and the implementation of those changes to achieve the desired end state as a business.
- Applies Business Acumen: Applies an understanding of the business by providing counsel around key business strategies that drive sustainable growth.
- Drives Operational Excellence: Reinforces global and standardized policies, processes, and technology for service delivery to increase operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Builds Sustainable Relationships: Establishes trust with customers and SBPs through proactive solution development, delivery against commitments, and honest, transparent communication.
- Process Improvement Focused: Drive Root Cause Analysis and ensure action plans are conducted to avoid recurrence
- Consultant Mind-set: Negotiate at all organizational levels, excellent written and oral communication skills, skillful handling group facilitation
- Problem Solving Experience: Setting out to achieve improvement of identified issues
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.