Accounting Administrator at Greenman-Pedersen Inc
Posted in Construction 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Lebanon, New JerseyJob Description:
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
GPI is seeking an accounting professional to assist in all facets of processing payroll and financial reporting! You will be the point person for communication with employees regarding all payroll and expense reporting, assist with preparation of client invoicing, reconciliations, reporting functions and ad hoc requests.
As part of our Administrative Department the Accounting Administrator will be responsible for
- Timesheets/Payroll process
- Expense Report Entry/Review
- Assisting with monthly Client invoicing
- Work with Project Managers to maintain project budgets and meet Client requests.
Position requires that the candidate have the ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize workload to meet challenging deadlines. Must have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to write in English
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to create and or edit Microsoft Word documents
- Ability to create and or edit Microsoft Excel documents
- Ability to create and or edit Microsoft Exchange emails with attachments
A minimum of 3 years of accounting and administrative experience and a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business or Finance. Knowledge of Deltek software preferred. High Level of MS Word and Excel required.
Shift -not applicable-
Position Billing Clerk
Division Greenman-Pedersen, Inc.
Location GP05 - Lebanon Main