Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Prescott, Arizona
EMT -- Full Time - Life Line Ambulance
Welcome to everybody s hometown! Prescott, AZ draws people from all over to enjoy its unique setting, old-west history and enjoyable climate. Throughout the year Prescott offers a variety of events and activities so that no matter what you like to do, you'll get a chance to experience the many faces of Prescott and find out for yourself why Prescott is considered one of the top emerging metropolitan cities. Come be part of the premier team in EMS providers, while living in one of America s premier hometowns!
POSITION SUMMARY: Our EMT s responds to emergency and non-emergency calls and delivers high quality patient care and customer service within the prescribed scope of practice, established protocols and company policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintains thorough familiarity with treatment protocols, response requirements and quality assurance procedures in system in which assigned.
* Maintains awareness of any and all changes in the system components and company policy.
* Maintains the level and type of certification(s) consistent with performing tasks in the system to which assigned.
* Complies with all state and company requirements for operation of motor vehicle.
* Operates a company vehicle in accordance with company policy and safe practices.
* Develops ability to quickly and safely locate addresses through knowledge of number systems and street layouts.
* Ensures that unit remains in a state of readiness in terms of mechanical reliability, medical supply and equipment, cleanliness and appearance standards.
* Immediately reports to supervisor, any discrepancies in vehicle or equipment standards that could compromise the unit s ability to complete a call.
* Completes all appropriate documentation as outlined in company policy.
* Reports all problems and unusual occurrences immediately to the supervisor.
* Maintains a professional appearance by adhering to hygiene and uniforms standards.
* Attends all mandatory in-services.
* Other Duties as defined on the job description.
* State certification as an Emergency Medical Technician.
* Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS/CPR) certification for all EMT levels
* State Driver s License and driving record in accordance with safety and driving policy
We are an EOE/AA employer and AMR selects the best individual for the job based on job related qualifications, regardless of race, color, sexual orientation, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, ancestry, marital status, or disability.