Patient Sitter mixed shift with rotating weekends (part-time) at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Kissimmee, Florida
Job Code: 01323-12037
Mixed (rotating weekends)
OSCEOLA REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER is a Joint Commission accredited 332-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida. Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana. HOSPITAL FEATURES
* Private patients rooms
* 24-Hour Emergency Department/ Trauma Center Level II
* Dedicated Pediatric Emergency Room with Board Certified Pediatric ER physicians and Nurses with Pediatric training*
* Hunter s Creek ER free standing emergency room in South Orlando
* Heart & Vascular Institute*
* Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI*
* Innovative Endovascular Program
* State-of-the-art Cath and Angiography Lab
* Cardiovascular Hybrid Operating Room*
* Electrophysiology Lab*
* Cardiac Rehabilitation Center
* Advanced Primary Stroke Care Center Accredited by Joint Commission*
* Robotics Surgery Program
* Graduate Medical Programs in Internal Medicine, OB/GYN and Emergency Medicine*
* Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II (NICU) for Premature and Sick Newborns*
* Orthopedic and Spine Center
* The Baby Suites Labor & Delivery Maternity Rooms
* Obstetrics Hospitalists Emergency OB Physician Available on Site
* Pediatric Inpatient Unit and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) staffed by on-site Nemours Physicians*
* 25-bed secured Behavioral Health Unit and Outpatient Partial Hospitalization Behavioral Program
* Wound Healing Center and Hyperbaric Medicine
* Breast Care Center
* H2U & Volunteer Program
* Support Groups, Community Education and Seminars
* Physician Referral & Consult-A-Nurse Service
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience: One year or less
Skills: Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
An EEO/AA Employer
M/F/V/D Tobacco Free Campus
Last Edited: 03/06/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.