Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Columbus, Ohio
The Facilities Coordinator coordinates and performs the day to day facilities needs of the Corporate Office.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Coordinate all incoming and outgoing mail, deliveries, overnight package services including, but not limited to, sorting and delivering mail internally.
* Coordinate maintenance of copiers, scanners, fax machines, postage meters and other business equipment.
* Maintain standard inventory levels of paper supplies for all departments and place paper orders.
* Maintain kitchen supplies, coffee machines and product.
* Clean microwaves, refrigerators & coffee and water/ice machines on a regular schedule.
* Keep kitchen counters clean and sinks free of dirty dishes.
* Keep copier rooms clean, neat and stocked with paper and other supplies.
* Keep conference rooms, cafeteria, and common spaces neat, clean and organized.
* Perform minor office maintenance repairs.
* Report maintenance issues to Landlord Representative and follow up with Landlord Representative until resolved.
* Assist with meeting set-up, including food delivery, clean up after meals, meeting supplies, AV, etc. as requested.
* Clean all conference room white boards daily.
* Assist with coordinating repairs on company fleet vehicle.
* Empty recycle bins on a regular schedule.
* Copy and scan documents as needed.
* Maintain indoor and outdoor plants as required.
* Other duties as assigned
* High School Degree required.
* Minimum of 1-2 years prior experience in an Facilities role.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Excellent customer service skills a must.
* Must be able to learn and operate office equipment. (i.e. copiers, scanners, postage meters, etc.)
RED ROOF INNS INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER