Master Scheduler at Preferred Systems Solutions (PSS)
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
Experts Engaged in Delivering Their Best - This is the cornerstone of our service-oriented culture and why we seek the best talent to be part of our team! Since 1995, GCS, Inc. has been an award-winning resource for federal agencies and government contractors, developing and delivering innovative solutions to increasingly complex challenges. GCS, Inc. has an exciting opening for a Master Scheduler to support our client in Chantilly, VA!
- Generate and maintain the Project Master Schedule that identifies key dates/milestones with tasks that specify sequence, duration, and interdependencies among the project's work breakdown structure's work packages.
- Generate and maintain the Project Master Schedule with activity network, activity Gantt, milestone, and critical path views of the project schedule.
- Generate and maintain both the Project Work Breakdown Structure and the Project Product Breakdown Structure within the Project Master Schedule.
- Identify project and resource dependencies (predecessors and successors) to develop a predictive and realistic project schedule.
- Perform schedule analysis to support change management and risk management assessments
- Develop custom views and reports as required
- Provide technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned project or tasks, including contract and subcontractor management.
- Participate in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
- Leverage Microsoft Project 2013/2016 to execute schedule development and management responsibilities.
- Support program and customer reviews
Required Knowledge, Skills:
- Current TS/SCI (CI Polygraph)
- Must possess 5-8 years of related experience.
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skill
- Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
GCS, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to our customer, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.