Acquisition Analyst - Mid Level at Preferred Systems Solutions (PSS)
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
Acquisition Analyst - Mid Level
Experts Engaged in Delivering Their Best - This is the cornerstone of our service-oriented culture and why we seek the best talent to be part of our team! Since 1995, GCS, Inc. has been an award-winning resource for federal agencies and government contractors, developing and delivering innovative solutions to increasingly complex challenges. GCS, Inc. has an exciting opening for an Acquisition Analyst Specialist to support our client in Chantilly, VA!
- Functions in a mid-level acquisition management capacity. Under minimal guidance, provides advice and assistance to functional area technical experts on acquisition related matters based on a working knowledge of regulation policy.
- Responsible for the planning, preparing, and maintaining of the current acquisition plans and overall program office acquisition administration functions to include program control and tracking.
- Responsible for assisting with the development of writing performance criteria and requirements into sound/sufficient Request for Proposal and or task/orders.
- May perform or evaluate market research and trends, conditions and technological advances as they apply to the program.
- May also assist with the development of source selection evaluation criteria. Coordinates and works with the technical experts and the contracting office to ensure project milestones are reflected in the contractual documents and project plan.
- May assist in the development of independent Government Cost Estimates.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Current TS/SCI (CI Polygraph)
- Must possess 9+ years performing DOD acquisition services.
- Familiarity of purchase requests and contracting processes within IC
- Must possess knowledge of IC Spend Plan Builds
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within a team environment
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
GCS, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to our customer, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.