Westpark Springs - Business Office Manager at Springstone Inc.
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Richmond, Texas
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Ask Us Why 96% Of Our Patients Recommend Us To Others Who Need Care
Ask Us Why Our Employee Engagement Survey Scores Are So High
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health care services in numerous markets throughout the United States. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives by building and operating innovative behavioral health care hospitals and outpatient locations that feature attractive design, nurturing environments, quality programming, and a patient-centric approach that delivers superior outcomes.
We are seeking compassionate people who want to join us in providing high quality care to patients suffering from mental illness and addiction. Our employees are highly engaged and perform meaningful work everyday. Interested? Search our current openings listed below.
Position: Westpark Springs - Business Office Manager Location: Richmond, TX Job Id: 3228 # of Openings: 1
Business Office Manager
Westpark Springs is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located near Houston in Richmond, TX. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Westpark Springs we are dedicated to Changing Peoples Lives, 93% of our patients recommend treatment at Westpark Springs*
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
A Comprehensive Benefit package offered to Full and Part time team members
- Business Office Manager supports the delivery of quality services and the financial goals and objectives of the organization through effective day to day management of patient demographic and financial data.
- Business Office Manager will perform activities upfront collections, financial counseling and data processing. BOM/Coordinator works in conjunction with the Central Business Office to ensure the accuracy of data necessary in the billing and collections process.
- Business Office Manager will follow policies and procedures to ensure accurate capturing and posting of financial activity to assist in maintaining accounts receivable at amounts appropriate for payer and acuity mix.
- Associates degree or higher in business administration, accounting or combination of education and relevant work experience.
- Previous experience in accounts receivable at psychiatric healthcare facility.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
*Source: Mental Health Outcomes: Patient Satisfaction Survey 2016