Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Watertown, Massachusetts
The Inside Sales Specialist is responsible for the sale of all Tufts Medicare Preferred products to prospective members. The Specialist is a sales professional and an effective communicator that understands the sales process. The Specialist is comfortable with a call center environment and is passionate about helping people.
* Properly use the sales call center tools -- CRM (for data entry and lead management), Soft phone, TTY software, etc.
* Meet or exceed sales goals. Take inbound calls, qualify prospects and assist them in selecting an appropriate plan from our portfolio of products.
* Properly manage a pipeline of leads by consistently making outbound calls, providing requested materials and assisting prospects thru the sales cycle.
* Explain our product benefits in a way that is compliant with CMS guidelines
* Maintain the required licensing and certification. (Health producer's license and AHIP certification)
* The drive and motivation to learn and succeed.
* 2-3 years sales experience or an understanding of the sales process.
* MA health insurance license or the ability to obtain it within 90 days of hire.
* All of the minimum qualifications
* College degree
* A Successful track record in exceeding sales goals.
* Experience with working in a sales call center environment.
* Experience with selling Medicare health plans.
* AHIP certified.
* Bilingual (Spanish)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled