IT Asset Management Hardware at Noblis ESI
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
IT ASSET MANAGEMENT HARDWARE
Posted Date 6 hours ago(4/18/2018 2:05 PM)
Noblis is hiring an Information Technology Asset Manager specializing in Hardware, and with experience in IT Applications and Services with a Top Secret SCI clearance in Chantilly, Virginia.
Information Technology Asset Manager - Hardware
Program overview and Responsibilities
Provide Systems Engineering Technical Assistance (SETA) to the PM/COTR:
* IT procurement and asset inventory management
* Effective management, control, and accountability of hardware assets throughout all phases of the lifecycle
* Develop and manage property control activities to ensure continual accountability of government property and assets in accordance with government policies and regulations
* Develops written plans, policies, and procedures to document processes to support asset management lifecycle
* Sets deadlines and monitors and summarizes progress of project
* Manage the maintenance of corporate product lists, records and databases containing information regarding licenses, warranties, and service agreements
* Minimizes cost though product standardization and tracking
* Generate asset management reports to communicate and monitor compliance and accuracy
* Builds and maintains relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments
* Participate in IPT meetings and review process boards
* Track and respond to office tasking, build and present program briefings and update project schedules and calendars
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform other duties as assigned
* Required Qualifications
Noblis is hiring an IT Hardware Asset Manager with Top Secret SCI clearances in Chantilly, Virginia
Must have and maintain an ACTIVE Top Secret/SCI clearance
Bachelor s Degree in Business, Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
Must have 10-12 years experience in a IT Asset management
Experience managing hardware/software assets in federal government environments
Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills required
Detailed knowledge of Acquisition policies/guidance preferred
Exceptional Power Point and Excel skills
Expected to seek and assume higher levels of technical responsibility, manage time effectively across more than one initiative, and apply sound technical judgment
Must be able to demonstrate excellent relationship building and management skills
Must be able to travel
Perform corporate duties and responsibilities as required
* Advanced degrees or certifications in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics.
* Experience in Government furnished property management
* Experience with software asset management or licenses of Oracle, Microsoft, SAP, and IBM software
* IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) qualification or experience
* Proficiency with databases and Microsoft Excel
Noblis and wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering.
Learn more at noblis.org/about.
Why work at a Noblis company*
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Over the past two decades, Noblis has consistently earned wide recognition:
* Best Employer: We have been a Washington Post Top Workplace for 4 consecutive years including the last three among the top 10. We ve also been recognized by Glassdoor Best Medium-Sized Company to Work For for 2 years, and many awards in previous years
* Business Ethics and Integrity: A World s Most Ethical Company for 6 years by Ethisphere Institute, Finalist at the Greater Washington Government Contractor Awards
* Leadership and Innovation: CEO Amr ElSawy selected to Executive Mosaic s annual Wash 100 List, CEO Amr ElSawy named as a Tech Titan by the Washingtonian Magazine, Noblis CTO recognized as a trending 40 CIO in the DC Area.
Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.