Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Watertown, Massachusetts
Join us to bring innovative ideas to life.
If you want to bring your passion for organizing, inspiring teams and moving projects forward, to a mission-driven organization where lives are improved each day and collaboration is valued and recognized, then Tufts Health's Corporate Program Management Office has a career opportunity for you.
As a member of the Corporate Program Management Office (CPMO) you will manage the implementation of complex projects, and affect the organization by delivering new business and technology capabilities.
You will have an opportunity to
* Lead. Manage projects that are part of a $10M+ portfolio. These projects typically have durations of 12-18 months. Challenge yourself to inspire your project teams' success as you develop and manage work plans, risks and issues.
* Champion change to transform the organization. We are adopting Agile across our enterprise. Participate in the evolution by managing project teams consisting of IT and business resources.
* Implement projects using CPMO standard tools and methodology. You will be responsible for implementing the tools and methodology our delivery teams use to manage our programs and projects including scope, schedules, risks, issues, and resource tracking for both Agile and waterfall projects. We have a solid CMMI-compliant methodology and we welcome opportunities to improve.
* Bring people together. Organize teams across business and technology; develop relationships and communicate with project owners and executive sponsors; facilitate and mediate between people and teams.
* Remove obstacles. Anticipate the challenges ahead and prepare to take them on, set a course and overcome them.
For everything you do, there is
* Opportunity to learn. The health care sector is constantly growing and evolving. Whether you have a health care background or not, with each new project you take on you will have an opportunity to learn.
* Opportunity to grow. At Tufts Health Plan your career growth is important to us. Show us your commitment and effort, and we will strive to make your job challenging and satisfying.
* Great co-workers and work environment. Tufts Health Plan has been named in the top 10 of Top Places to Work by the Boston Globe for five consecutive years.
Bachelor's degree required in business, health administration, computer science or a related field. Knowledge of CMMI preferred. PMP preferred.
If you are interested, this is what you need:
* 8+years of experience managing large scale programs/projects (business and/or IT).
* Enjoy being a problem solver. Exhibit strong analytical skills.
* Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills
* Experience with managing risk and developing and implementing mitigation strategies .
* Experience with vendor management.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
Health care experience desired, but not required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled