IT Service Desk Analyst II at Bright Horizons Children's Centers
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Watertown, Massachusetts
At Bright Horizons, if you are not in direct support of our children, families, and services then you are in support of those who are. This is true across our organization but most specifically within our growing IT department. If you have experience providing Tier II client support and desktop assistance, our IT SERVICES ANALYST II may just be the job for you!
As the IT SERVICE DESK ANALYST II, you will provide front-line client support and desktop assistance to both our field and corporate offices. You will be responsible for responding to a variety of support requests such as technical troubleshooting, installs, system protection, workstation builds, and more.
What you will be doing:
* Provide Tier II front-line client support and desktop assistance for field and corporate offices.
* Install operating systems and software; patch systems and protect against viruses/malware.
* Install, configure, and troubleshoot devices; utilize IT tools for remote management of desktops and laptops, track inventory, push patches and upgrades.
* Effectively document, triage, resolve, assign, and follow up on client support tickets.
* Work on project teams related to the selection, design, configuration, and deployment of IT services to the end-user community.
* Provide proactive consultation with client departments on a range of technology.
* Test, evaluate, and make recommendations on emerging technologies and end-user computing solutions (hardware, OS, software, printing, etc.).
* Create and update end-user and internal documentation in IT knowledge base system.
* Create/deliver internal cross-training/end-user training on a variety of technology support or IT service topics.
What we hope you will bring to the role:
* 2 years of experience in the direct delivery of IT support services.
* Associates degree preferred, but not required.
* Strong technical skills with Microsoft Windows (all versions), MS Office Suite, email and web clients, antivirus software, and imaging software.
* Experience troubleshooting peripherals (printers, scanners) and mobile devices.
* Experience using remote desktop management tools, knowledge of desktop security and standards (security/networking), local area networks and network administration.
* Experience with Endpoint Systems Management (e.g Ivanti/LANDesk).
* Experience supporting audio/video systems (e.g. projectors and teleconference systems).
* Strong organizational and time management skills including the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and individually manage a changing workload and schedule.
* MCSE, A+, Network +, CCNA or other industry standard certifications highly preferred.
* Experience with IMAP, LDAP, Microsoft ActiveSync, Active Directory and group policies, data recovery tools, Microsoft Exchange, patch management solutions, backup strategies, WINS, DHCP, DNS, and TCP/IP.
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866.