Integrated Designer (Digital, Print) - Freelance to full time at Creative Circle
Posted in Marketing 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: New York, New York
Position: Integrated Designer (Digital, Print) - Freelance to full time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Duration: Freelance to full time
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Are you an agency designer possessing a slick portfolio filled with beautiful, hip, engaging design? Are you happy working on everything from social media GIFs to social content to branding? Then we have the role for you!
Our client, a super-hip creative marketing agency, is currently seeking an INTEGRATED DESIGNER to hit the ground running and join their team on a freelance basis.
The INTEGRATED DESIGNER:
- Has 2-4 years of agency design experience and has a modern, fun, hip design sensibility
- Has worked on projects including branding, OOH, environments, social, digital and overall campaign work
- Love popular culture and a has pulse on lifestyle trends
- Is highly accustomed to a very fast-paced environment
In this role, the INTEGRATED DESIGNER will be working on a variety of entertainment, spirits and lifestyle brands.
Projects will include:
- designing presentations for pitches
- GIFs/posts for social media
- logo and brand design
- print, OOH campaigns, digital banners and web design
- experiential/event design assets as needed
We are looking for a true design generalist - someone with impeccable design taste and a range of skills across projects and mediums. You must have strong skills in the Creative Suite!
You must be available to interview onsite and have the bandwidth to do a short design test.
Starts: within a few weeks!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY31@jobalert.creativecircle.com