Account Manager - (Healthcare, Education & Technology Marketing) at Creative Circle
Posted in Marketing 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: New York, New York
Position: Account Manager - (Healthcare, Education & Technology Marketing)
Duration: Full Time
Status: Full Time
Rate: 50-60k DOE
Our client, an eLearning and simulation company focused on the healthcare space, is currently seeking an ACCOUNT MANAGER to join their team full time!
The ACCOUNT MANAGER will be help the company's largest clients to develop post-sale marketing and communication efforts to target users.
The ACCOUNT MANAGER:
- Has at least 3 years of experience, preferably in healthcare or education marketing and communications
- Has an innate ability to develop deep client relationships and develop solutions that fit their needs
- Is responsible for all client communication post-sale:managing media campaigns, launch plans, marketing strategy assistance, etc.
- Teams up with internal marketing, creative and client teams to develop plans that drive end user engagement; select and oversee outside vendors as needed
- Work with marketing and creative teams to implement marketing strategy on client's behalf
- Thrives in a fast paced environment, able to easily shift priorities as needed
- Has at least 1 year working within SalesForce / SalesForce.com
The ACCOUNT MANAGER must have sold project management skills, be a strong team player who can take lead as needed, with the ability to grasp key business initiatives for their clients.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team FULL TIME!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY20@jobalert.creativecircle.com