Marketing Copywriter (Non-Profit) - Full Time at Creative Circle
Posted in Marketing 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: New York, New York
Position: Marketing Copywriter (Non-Profit) - Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Duration: Full Time
Status: Full Time
Our client is a global Jewish advocacy organization, and they are currently seeking a Marketing Copywriter for their team.
- Write clear and compelling copy across multiple channels (direct mail, emails, events, video scripts, collateral) with a fundraising focus.
- Ensure all copy written is on brand.
- Develop cohesive messaging across all campaign components.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Graphics and Development teams.
- Review and understand direct mail and email performance results.
- Leverage knowledge of the competitive landscape, best practices, and new trends in order to boost the effectiveness of their fundraising campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Journalism, English, or Communications
- 5 years of experience as a Copywriter with Direct or integrated marketing background, or as a journalist
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience writing copy across channels (print, digital and video)
- Familiarity with Israel & Jewish advocacy issues
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational, time management, and project management skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Must be detail-oriented, a self-starter and creative
This is a full time opportunity with a great company. Make sure you apply today!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY35@jobalert.creativecircle.com