Web Designer/ Developer (Native Ads) - Freelance at Creative Circle
Posted in Marketing 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: New York, New York
Position: Web Designer/ Developer (Native Ads) - Freelance
Starts: Next Week
Our client is one of the most innovative and sought after companies. They are seeking a Web Designer/ Developer to create Native Ads
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Work directly with publisher and their sales team to identify good locations for native ads.
- Create designs that match the surrounding coPtent (including proofs using Sketch or Photoshop) and iterate as needed.
- Implement these designs as Native Styles using CSS.
- Share these templates to a repository accessible to all publishers.
- Review style implementations in context (i.e. on-site / in-app) and evaluate them against best practices.
- If a style is poorly implemented, suggest modifications to the publication account manager.
- Propose/develop methods to easily identify poor implementations for future automation of process
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
Do you have?
- 1+ years working full time as a web designer + developer
- Experience using Sketch, Photoshop and CSS
- A good eye for visual design and elements like alignment, colors, spacing, and typography.
- Experience using HTML and CSS to design beautiful, responsive websites.
- Good communication skills for client interactions
Nice to have:
- Experience in digital advertising
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: SF95@jobalert.creativecircle.com