TL, Client Services - Northeast (Sample Only) at ResearchNow
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Shelton, Connecticut
A Team Lead in the Northeast has two primary responsibilities; manage individual production activities for research projects as well as the production activities of Project Managers assigned to their team. The position requires an organized, detail-oriented individual who can manage multiple team members, multiple projects, develop and manage project plans, meet deadlines, and overcome challenges. There is also a critical focus on building new client relationships, maintaining or growing existing client relationships, and improving department tools and processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for end-to-end project management of both individually managed projects and projects managed by direct reports
- Help manage client relationships for your team’s business portfolio
- Consistently meet client expectations for delivering market research data and services
- Use advanced capabilities to complete custom/complex projects without a clear, published solution
- Actively monitor and update management with team key performance indicator data
- Provide world-class training for team members in a rapidly changing environment
- Responsible for staff administration including reviews and salaries
- Monitor and proactively communicate with internal and external clients regarding team milestones, hurdles, etc.
- Effectively work/communicate within a team-based environment
- Responsible for onshore and offshore team members
- This is a weekday position
- Other duties may be assigned
- A minimum of 5 years of client/project management experience is required with experience in the Market Research industry and online data collection space
- Experience leading and managing teams (particularly remote teams) is an asset.
Skills & Knowledge Required
Leadership and management potential or informal leadership experience in a customer-focused environment.
- Strong Market Research industry experience in a field operations role
- Knowledge of how panels generally operate and are used in the provision of sample for online market research
- Strong verbal and written communication for both internal and external communication skills required.
- Must be highly proficient with a personal computer, web-based applications, and MS Office Suite with advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Critical thinking to solve complex problems without a clear answer is extremely important.