Credit Services Rep at Medtronic
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Columbia Heights, Minnesota
Careers that Change Lives
Make an impact by being part of a Mission driven organization.
A Day in the Life
- You will conduct financial risk analysis, utilizing customer's financial statements, cash flow tracking model, as well as reviewing public reporting agency information. Determine bad debt potential risk accounts.
- You will reduce and maintain DSO and delinquency on assigned accounts at an acceptable level that is consistent with company, department and individual objectives through consistent and effective collection contact.
- You will investigative and resolve customer disputes and inquiries in a timely manner, which often involves collaboration and coordination with other functional areas and the field in a manner that provides prompt service to the customer. Persuasion and influence are often required.
- You will review and discuss options and coordinate collection issues with the sales management and sales representatives in an effort to maintain an open account basis with the customer.
- Bachelor degree
- Collection experience
- Financial statement analysis skills
Nice to Haves
- SAP/FSCM experience
- Strong Excel skills including V-look up, pivot table
- NACM certifications
- Bankruptcy experience
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position, but they are not an exhaustive list of all the required responsibilities and skills of this position.
The physical demands described within the Day in the Life section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.