PRN Float Pool - Certified Nursing Assistant/CNA: $17.81-$21.66/hr, Avamere Rehab of Beaverton at Avamere Family of Companies
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Beaverton, Oregon
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident s assessment and care plan.
The float pool supports the immediate need for CNAs in our facilities. A float pool employee will support the facilities for the planned and unplanned absences and any other staffing needs.
* Check each resident routinely to ensure that his/her personal care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes.
* Review care plans daily to determine if changes in the resident s daily care routine have been made on the care plan.
* Inform the Nurse Supervisor of any changes in the resident s condition so that appropriate information can be entered on the resident s care plan.
* Assist resident s with daily needs, including preparation for activity and social programs, and transporting residents to/from appointments.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* Ensure that resident s rooms are ready for receiving and make residents comfortable.
* Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
* Must possess a minimum of a 10th grade education.
* Must have at least six months of CNA experience.
* Must be a licensed Certified Nursing Assistant in this state.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
* Effectively communicate necessary resident information to Charge Nurses, Director of Nursing and/or Administrator.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all our patients.
Avamere Rehabilitation of Beaverton is a 104 bed skilled nursing and rehab facility providing short-term therapeutic rehabilitation, Alzheimer s, wound care and hospice care, as well as, long-term care. Avamere Rehabilitation of Beaverton has a top of the line therapy gym with an average of 10 therapists on staff, as well as a certified chef on staff. Avamere Rehabilitation of Beaverton was a proud recipient of the AHCA Bronze Award for Quality and is currently looking for top notch staff to join their all-star team.
Upon hire, all employees will be criminal background checked and DMV checked if driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage, generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee discount programs!
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER