Repack Replenisher-2nd Shift at Stanley Black & Decker
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Mill, South Carolina
* This job involves having a thorough knowledge of all distribution center functions and procedures. Some of these functions include receiving, repack, ups, orderfilling, loading, general housekeeping, palletization, pallet picks, Putaways, shuttles and customer special handling. This job also includes shipping of small package orders such as UPS, FED EX, etc.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, or containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, or other equipment.
* Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs
* Performing General Physical Activities - Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
* Other duties as assigned
* Broad knowledge of methods and procedures used in the various distribution center functions
* General knowledge of distribution center layout.
* Able to operate powered equipment efficiently and safely.
* Ability to work on a forklift for entire shift.
* Ability to work alone in a RDT/Finger Scanner directed job.
* Achieve productivity and quality standards and change assignments as directed.
* Familiarity with product by catalog number and handling characteristics.
* Keep work area clean, free of debris and safe to work in.
* Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions and effectively use math and related skills; legible handwriting.
* Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs repeatedly.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work involves driving a forklift, walking, lifting continuously, talking, hearing, and using a finger scanner throughout the day. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision of a finger scanner screen and the ability to adjust focus.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran s status or any other protected characteristic.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law