Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Helena, Montana
Supervises daily activities of drivers and package handlers to ensure that all assigned duties are accomplished safely and timely. Supervisors typically work Monday through Saturday. Employees will be assigned to work a 2-5 day workweek. Part-time management employees are generally expected to work 5 1/2 hours per day and are paid weekly. Medical, dental, and vision benefits are offered to employees and their eligible dependents. Additional benefits include educational assistance, 401K, discounted stock, and paid vacations/holidays.
* Use UPS computer systems to obtain data for problem resolution
* Process data correction records
* Analyze exception capture report and resolve discrepancies
* Produce customized reports as needed
* Identify opportunities to improve dispatch and services
* Customer service skills (internal/external)
* Phone etiquette
* Ability to work varying shifts, additional hours and/or overtime depending on service needs
* Multi-tasking skills
* Perform general office tasks such as paperwork, typing, and/or use of a computer, filing, calculating and use of telephone
* Good cognitive reasoning skills
* Self motivation
* Microsoft Office knowledge (ie. Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
* Work cooperatively in a diverse work environment
* Ability to direct the work of the other employees effectively
* Verification and submittal of timecards
* Perform other functions that may be assigned
UPS is an equal opportunity employer race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity.