Onboarding Specialist at Sunbelt Rentals
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Mill, South Carolina
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Human Resources Onboarding Specialist responsibilities include communicating company and position details to new hires before their start date, gathering necessary paperwork and scheduling first days. Ultimately, the Onboarding Specialist will organize and facilitate our company s onboarding program for new hires.
* Facilitate the new hires and onboarding process for all new hires, including:
* Conduct all pre-employment background checks and ensure the results meet Sunbelt standards.
* Call all candidates upon acceptance of offer and receipt of new hire paperwork.
* Ensure appropriate action is taken when pre-employment results do not meet our company standards (i.e., pre-adverse letter, call manager, notify recruiting, terminate on-boarding event, etc.).
* Call all candidates after completion of background check process and send appropriate emails.
* Prepare file and check list for pre-hires, including pre-employment check off sheet, approve benefit elections in Workday and obtain new hire documents.
* Complete online E-Verify module and conduct verifications for New Hires and job sites if needed.
* Create and work with hiring manager to complete driver files.
* Work closely with DOT Coordinator to ensure compliance of all DOT driver files.
* Contact Hiring Manager for missing and/or incomplete employment information as needed.
* Coordinate with support office teams to ensure new employees have all needed IT logins and materials (ie. laptop, phone, Ipad, uniform, fuel card, etc).
* Order training binders for appropriate employees to have sent to their PC
* Review benefit selection with new employees.
* Prepare and hand off completed new hire file to HR Coordinator for audit
* Lead Mini HR Orientation Webinar.
* Facilitate new mentor program as needed
* Participate in the acquisition process as needed.
* Assist with testing HRIS system as needed.
* Perform other duties assigned as by the manager
Education & Experience:
* Prior Onboarding Specialist or relevant Human Resources related experience
* Hands on experience with Human Resources Information System software
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Attention to detail and motivation to get the job done
* Proven discretion in handling confidential matters
* Strong customer service orientation
* Ability to multi-task and be highly organized
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, and ability to learn other software applications as integrated or required.
* Associate s Degree and/or related work experience preferred
* Workday experience preferred
Must be able to bend, squat, crouch and/or reach and lift up to 25 pounds or more, as required by the job. Some Sunbelt jobs may require driving for long periods of time, loading and unloading heavy equipment, performing work in extreme weather conditions including rain, wind or excessive temperatures and/or night and weekend work. All duties must be performed according to Sunbelt s safety policies and guidelines. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with ADA/ADAAA.
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day
GEAR UP FOR AN EXCITING CAREER!
Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran