Operator I - Assembly at Schaeffler Group
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Fort Mill, South Carolina
Schaeffler, a global automotive and industrial supplier, is seeking a Operator I (3rd Shift) at our Fort Mill, SC location. Position is responsible for operation of equipment and process in accordance with established process sheets and work instructions. The Manufacturing General Helper will assist the assembly process by part placement and complete assembly inspection.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Knowledge of how to load and unload machines
- Keep all parts identified and properly organized in such a way as to avoid mixing
- Ensure manufacturing area is cleaned and organized according to 5s
- Follow department rules, procedures, routines, and requirements to complete assigned duties
- Responsible for sampling parts during the assembly operation, to ensure parts meet blueprint specifications
- Ensure that all components have been accepted and correspond to the assembly work order and blueprint
Qualified candidates will have:
- Three months of work experience. Preferably manufacturing experience.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints
- Ability to work overtime and weekends
- High School Diploma or GED
Schaeffler is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans