Scrum Master III at FedEx Services
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Harrison, Arkansas
COMPANY: FedEx Services
JOB TITLE: Scrum Master III
JOB REQUISITION NUMBER: RC60841
CATEGORY: Information Technology
Lakeland, Florida 33801
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80921
Harrison, Arkansas 72601
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
As Scrum Master, you play a key role in the definition, development, implementation, and ongoing improvement of Agile practices (with an emphasis on Scrum) within the organization. You will facilitate sprint planning, retrospective, and daily activities related to stand-ups and sprint burn down as well as maintain relevant metrics that help the team see and understand their progress during a sprint. In this role you'll own and resolve identified impediments. As Scrum Master you're responsible for leading the continual Agile transformation and practices as well as promoting accountability and transparency across all levels of the organization.
1. Perform the role of Scrum Master for one or more teams, leading multiple, simultaneous initiatives of complex programs / release trains.
2. Practices the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, accountability, and practices continuous improvement.
3. Facilitates sprint demos, planning, and retrospectives.
4. Tracks and communicates team velocity and sprint/release progress.
5. Provide status reporting on key performance indicators (kpis), schedule, resources, and milestone delivery.
6. Support and educate product owners, especially in regard to developing, refining and managing product backlog.
7. Provides coaching of team members, product owners, product development team, other scrum masters and pm community.
8. Strong mediation and negotiation skills.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, information systems, or business administration and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. Four(4) years equivalent work experience in information technology or business environment. A related advanced degree may offset the experience requirements.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS CONSIDERED A PLUS:
* Scrum Master experience
* Agile / SAFE skills and experience
* Software Development Methodologies knowledge
* Proactive and excellent communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
* Vendor Management
* Manages multiple projects simultaneously
* Issue and risk management
* Forecasting and project estimation skills
* Deep knowledge and application of lean agile principles
* Ability to develop teams and individuals through behavioral coaching
* Excellent meeting facilitation skills
* Foster safe and open communication environment
* Ability to ask meaningful questions
* High self-awareness and is coachable
* Scrum Master Certification and other SAFe Certifications
Colorado Springs, CO
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE UPLOAD A CURRENT COPY OF YOUR RESUME AND COMPLETE THE REQUIRED SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE BY CLOSE OF BUSINESS (5:00 PM CST) ON MAY 31, 2018.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
* FORTUNE World s Most Admired Companies 2016
* Corporate Responsibility Magazine 100 Best Corporate Citizens 2016
* InformationWeek Elite 100 2016
* Women s Business Enterprise National Council America s Top Corporations for Women s Business Enterprises - 2016
* Reputation Institute World s Most Reputable Companies 2015
* Black Enterprise 40 Best Companies For Diversity 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click Apply and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.