Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Mill, South Carolina
* Review, research, process and initiate transfer requests within expected service levels
* Perform quality assurance of transfers processed by other team members Onshore and Offshore to ensure accuracy
* Ensure proper application of compliance and regulatory policy and procedures
* Support our service teams with questions on transfers processed or pending requests
* Work with various contra firms to ensure that transfers are processed within acceptable timeframe. This includes handling inbound and outbound calls with these firms.
* Collaborate with Fort Mill and Offshore teams in processing requests and problem resolution. Contribute to continuous improvement of client experience and efficiency
* Assist in various company initiatives
* Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
* Additional tasks may be assigned to match changing business needs
ABOUT LPL FINANCIAL:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.