Food Service Aide at Blountstown Rehabilitation Center, LLC
Posted in Restaurant - Food Service 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Blountstown, Florida
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Assists the Dietary Manager and Cook in the preparation and service of food to residents / patients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assists in assembly of meal trays utilizing the planned menus of physicians’ diet orders.
• Delivers meals and nourishments to designated facility locations.
• Assists in the preparation of food items, as directed.
• Completes ware washing and trash disposal.
• Maintains food service equipment and work spaces in a clean and safe condition at all times per facility policies and procedures and applicable regulations.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT
Working in institutional kitchen environment, employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift or move items of up to 50 pounds. Employee is occasionally exposed to blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
See job description