Publisher/Traffic Coordinator at Franklin Templeton Investments
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
As a member of the Digital Marketing team, the Publisher/Traffic Coordinator will work with content producers and distributors from the Digital Publishing, Social and Studio teams as well as other internal and external partners to ensure the smooth delivery of material to our firm's US and global audiences. This individual will oversee the team's content calendar and bring a professional, systematized approach to the delivery of timely commentary. They will work closely with partners to ensure materials are in line with current regulatory and firm standards, and meet evolving client needs.
They will take responsibility for routing material for legal and principal review and act as point person for resolving issues. The Publisher will be responsible for publishing our digital material both on Franklin Templeton Investments' (FTI) own channels and to syndication partners. They will also liaise with web partners to track and report on changes and issues concerning our publishing channels. This individual will also provide support to facilitate the delivery of the bi-weekly sales email 'Daily Business Intelligence'.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of the Publisher/Traffic Coordinator?
- Routing of content for legal review, point person for issues: Prepare and submit content (including articles, videos, podcasts, charts and social posts), in a suitable manner and format, through our compliance and sign-off processes to ensure content has the requisite approvals ahead of publication. In the event of questions or concerns, act as liaison between sign-off partners and content creators.
- Publishing: Take primary responsibility for uploading our content to third-party publishing partners using their content management systems. Liaise with internal stakeholders to highlight and resolve any issues that arise. Work with FTI partners to achieve familiarity with our brand standards, to ensure quality and accuracy are maintained on external properties. Support FTI teams in publication of material to our own channels. Tasks may include quality checking the presentation of uploaded material, sourcing imagery and other admin tasks as required.
- Own publishing calendar: Work with digital marketing team members and other FTI partners to create and maintain a calendar of forthcoming content across the gamut of channels and teams. Act as a point of contact to update the calendar to reflect any changes. Take responsibility for sharing the content details with FTI stakeholders via email and in meetings. Use initiative as well as work with team members to include external events, activities and developments that might influence content creation and distribution decisions.
- Support & Execute Daily Business Intelligence (DBI): Working with digital marketing colleagues to ensure the efficient compilation and distribution of the bi-weekly sales email. Tasks will include formatting submitted content, quality checking the format and layout of the material and sending the completed email, plus taking responsibility for routing material as required.
- Work with digital marketing team members and other FTI partners to submit, track and report on delivery channel changes and issues.
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a major in communications, or other related field.
- 1 to 2 years' experience working with Digital Marketing teams, publishing digital material on multiple channels.
- Knowledge of financial industry a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills, proficiency at prioritization, the ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks, and the ability to operate under tight deadlines.
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Three weeks paid time off the first year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match, up to the IRS limits
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
- Onsite fitness center and recreation center
- Onsite cafeteria
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people, and see what it means to say, “I AM Franklin Templeton”.
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity for all applicants and existing employees and we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, or gender expression, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation. We invite you to visit us at http://www.franklintempletoncareers.com/ to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.