Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Menomonie, Wisconsin
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is seeking a Warehouse Specialist to help support our Medical Facilities at Phillips-Medisize in Menomonie, WI.
Shift: 8hr 1st
* Prepare finished good and paperwork per customer requirements for shipment
* Coordinate freight carriers with freight deliveries
* Maintain UPS computer system, shipments/tracking
* Request proof of delivery and track shipments when required
* Complete proper paperwork for hazardous material shipments, which includes MSDS
* Identify received items to be entered into inventory and distribute to appropriate department utilizing the proper equipment, materials and electronic system for tracking
* Act as a communication link to customer service concerning the shipping status of orders
* Verify MSDS sheets and/or material certifications are received with materials
* Perform cycle counts and inventory control
* Maintain computer tracking systems
* Some programs may have vision requirements
* Other duties as assigned
* Safety/Environmental: Where applicable, individual is pre-planning safety into work activities to improve performance, proactively identifies safety concerns
* Assist production support with needed materials as necessary
* Perform physical inventories at MMA and offsite warehouse
* Document and update product movement between warehouses
* Basic reading, writing and math skills
* 1 3 years experience in shipping/receiving/materials
* Basic math skills
* Ability to operate a forklift (compete training & testing)
* Ability to meet the physical requirements for the position
* Good communications and organizational skills
* Knowledge of IQMS
* Ability to work under little supervision
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
This facility operates under International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and therefore, any person hired must demonstrate with verifiable documentation that he/she is either: (i) a U.S. Citizen; (ii) ac active Green Card Holder; pr (iii) a "Protected Person" as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324(b)(a)(3).
About Phillips-Medisize, LLC
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device and specialty commercial markets.
Visit us: www.phillipsmedisize.com
Phillips-Medisize History: www.phillipsmedisize.com/about-us/history
Molex, LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran