Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Menomonie, Wisconsin
Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Maintenance Technician to support our manufacturing floor at Metal Injection Molding.
Shift: Second Shift (3:00 p.m. 11:00 p.m.)
* Ensure adherence to all OSHA, Phillips-Medisize safety regulations and Process Safety Management guidelines; reinforce these requirements with peers
* Install, set up, troubleshoot as well perform preventative and predictive maintenance on all injection molding machines, auxiliary equipment and sintering furnace
* Diagnose malfunctions through use of proper test equipment
* Participate in problem solving and process improvements on existing and new equipment
* Perform work on electrical circuits, not to exceed a Class 1 per NFPA-70
* HVAC, compressed air, chilled water, and heat pump maintenance
* Barrel and screw measurement, service, and maintenance
* 2-4 years of related experience
Skills and Abilities:
* Ability to read mechanical schematics
* Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills
* Strong skills in continuous improvement and process facilitation
* Proven troubleshooting/problem solving experience on automated processing equipment
* Ability to work in a team environment
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
This facility operates under International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and therefore, any person hired must demonstrate with verifiable documentation that he/she is either: (i) a U.S. Citizen; (ii) ac active Green Card Holder; pr (iii) a "Protected Person" as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324(b)(a)(3).
About Phillips-Medisize, LLC
Phillips-Medisize, LLC, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device and specialty commercial markets.
Visit us: www.phillipsmedisize.com
Phillips-Medisize History: www.phillipsmedisize.com/about-us/history
Molex, LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran