Administrative Assistant at Esterline Technologies Corporation
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: East Camden, Arkansas
Esterline Technologies Corporation
Administrative Assistant, Esterline Defense Technologies ARO
Esterline welcomes people who share our determination and high standards to join us in doing work that moves the world forward. We design, manufacture, and market highly engineered products and systems principally for the aerospace and defense markets. Esterline Defense Technologies a wholly-owned subsidiary of Esterline, is the world s foremost developer and supplier of expendable countermeasures, used to protect aircraft from missile threats.
Company Name: Esterline Defense Technologies, a subsidiary of Esterline Technologies Corporation
Industry: Aerospace/Defense Product&Services Number of Employees: 280
Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Family: Finance
Reports to: Controller, Esterline Defense Technologies ARO
Works with: Mid level Managers and Supervisors
Location: Camden, AR
Must be able to perform all daily routine office functions and other Finance functions as required. Will be required to meet deadlines, schedules, emergency situations and last-minute changes of priorities. Must be knowledgeable of all duties related to the completion of required functions. Works on special projects and other job-related duties as required.
* Route mail to appropriate person or department, and coordinate with others throughout ARO and other Esterline locations to ensure appropriate handling
* Send invoices to department managers for approval when required
* Assemble AP packages to be voucher
* Manage petty cash for ARO site
* Serve as back up for ordering office supplies for ARO main office and other areas at ARO location
* Manage company vehicle licenses and documentation
* Print, sort, assemble and distribute daily time cards
* Cover lunch break for front desk
* Assist, support and fill in for other general office roles as required to cover for planned and unplanned absences to include front desk, labor processing, AP voucher processing and other roles as needed to support essential ongoing business support (ARO general office manning is limited and is not staffed for backups).
* Assist with preparation for Weekly and Bi-Weekly check runs as needed
* Sort and Distribute Payroll Checks
END OF MONTH
* Assist with Monthly AP Accrual
* Assist in preparation and coordination of all hands meetings and Continuous Improvement events
* Assist in coordinating business meetings and employee events to include planning and leadership roles
* Respond to inquiries and communicate with local agencies and businesses
* Purchase supplies, renew memberships and pay fees for training
* Must be approachable, have interpersonal savvy, organizational, planning and priority setting skills and capable of setting priorities.
* Ability to perform in time-limited situations.
* Strong communications skills and good team attitude.
* Must be able to demonstrate ability in the Esterline competencies for all
employees, customer focus, ethics & values, problem solving, integrity & trust, functional/technical skills, listening, action-oriented, composure and values diversity.
Education/Previous Experience Requirements
* High School diploma with some college level coursework in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance preferred. Related Associate Degree preferred.
* Minimum of four years experience in an Accounting or Finance support role.
Normal work schedule will be M-Th, 4 10 hour days. But must be flexible as business needs require.
Esterline is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, marital status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, childbirth, genetic information, or military and veteran status