Fitness Instructor / Personal Trainer at YWCA Central Massachusetts
Posted in Entertainment/Gaming/Casino 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
The Fitness Instructor/Personal Trainer will provide fitness instruction and support to exercisers in the Strength & Cardio center, Personal Training clients and class participants, with focus on the needs of each individual, assuring safe, individualized workouts and training.
Hours: Tuesday through Friday, 4:00pm - 7:15pm and Saturday 8:15am - 12:45pm
- Staff the Strength & Cardio Center, providing instruction and support to all exercisers
- Conduct personal training sessions and classes according to industry standards and certification requirements and with the highest regard for the specific needs of each participant, ensuring the safety of all participants.
- Make each participant feel welcome and comfortable, asking for feedback and suggestions to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Enforce the policies and rules of the facility.
- Maintain neatness and cleanliness of all areas used including the strength room, cardio room, aerobics rooms and gymnasium.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Personal Training and CPR Certification
- Experience or interest in working with diverse populations, such as women and their families and communities of color
- Must be culturally sensitive and able to effectively communicate both orally and in writing with people of all demographics.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred