Be a General Managerat Rubio's at Rubio's
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Marcos, California
At Rubio's, we're growing and we want you to grow with us!
We are looking for experienced General Managers to join our awesome team! At Rubio's we strive to reward our team members for their great work by promoting from within whenever possible.
We’re looking for individuals who:
- Want to make every guest feel like our most important guest
- Are motivated and driven to create a inviting atmosphere for all Team Members and guests
- Who will help build and develop an amazing, successful team
- Take pride in being a role model for accountability and integrity
- Want to take a leadership role where they have the opportunity to grow their career
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Researching, implementing, and overseeing potential in-store sales and marketing opportunities
- Building sales via local store trade area marketing, and by participating in community events and organizations
- Controlling P&L. Planning, tracking and managing budgets
- Interviewing, hiring, evaluating, and developing Team Members
- Managing proper inventory and staffing levels
- Insuring all Company food and operational safety policies are followed by all team members
If you love working with a talented team of people in a friendly, energetic environment...if you love the satisfaction of pleasing guests with superior service and products...and if you're looking for a company that's growing and wants to help you grow too...then you belong at Rubio's!
Sea the Wave of Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Management Training Program
- Food Discount
- Bragging Rights – because your job is cooler than your friends’
If this sounds like a great fit for you, and you want to join a growing company, we want to hear from you!
Rubio's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
Rubio's participates in E-Verify.