Sr. IAM Architect at Dun & Bradstreet
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Short Hills, New Jersey
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Our Global Security and Risk team is responsible for securing the technologies, applications and data that millions of our customers rely on each and every day. We are building a best-in-class team of security experts with a relentless focus on results, creativity in solving business challenges, a passion to develop their own careers and further their knowledge in security, and can work closely with our business units, technology teams and customers. In working with us – you’ll help to continuously improve the program, implement leading new technologies, and be part of our company transformation.
Senior Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect
The Security Engineering and Architecture (SEA) team is looking for an experienced Identity and Access Management Architect/Engineer to join our team and further grow the information security and risk assessment program. Our SEA team is responsible for designing, building, and implementing enterprise-class security systems and identifying new solutions to mitigate emerging security threats and meet regulatory compliance. The IAM Architect will be a critical role amongst the team responsible for designing and implementing enterprise solutions.
Our ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert with identity management concept technologies, implementation, and integration with various data sources and application stacks. We strongly value creative, out-of-the-box thinking and problem solving – and the ability to navigate a complex corporate environment.
- Improve our security architecture by advising on IAM best practices and domain knowledge
- Interact with customers, technical and functional staff, and vendors to understand business requirements and design the appropriate IAM solutions
- Practice hands-on engineering to drive the implementation of enterprise IAM solutions from conception to completion
- Identify areas of improvement within the IAM space in our organization and recommend solutions to improve our security and processes
- Work closely with application teams on systems integration tasks, dependencies, and troubleshooting issues
- Develop or identify new concepts, tools, or systems to improve the future of the IAM security landscape for the organization
- Provide support for system and IAM related policy development, and regulatory compliance
- Translate architecture specifications to low-level component design
- Maintain a document repository of detailed functional specifications of the architecture development process
- Extensive information security experience with a deep knowledge in Identity and Access Management Architecture
- Experience implementing various solutions such as: PKI, Identity Federation Management/SSO, Privileged Access Management (PAM) and other IAM vendor products
- Experience with Identity and Access governance and compliance
- Strong knowledge and experience of user and access provisioning/deprovisioning workflows
- Strong knowledge and experience with Active Directory, Azure AD, ADFS and ADDS
- Strong understanding of IAM Protocols, SAML, OIDC, OAuth, WS-Fed, etc..
- Experience with access models such as RBAC and ABAC
- Experience with cloud and on-premise architectures - Hybrid models
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) knowledge and experience
- Office 365 Identity & Access experience
- Demonstrated expertise in a broad array of systems and network security technical controls and processes (e.g., identity & access management, network access control, system hardening, network segmentation, incident response, intrusion prevention, DDOS mitigation, threat intelligence, etc.)
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.