RN - Hospice Admissions Nurse at Vitas Healthcare
Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Denton, TexasJob Description:
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation's leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program
The Admissions Nurse is a registered nurse and an Interdisciplinary Team Member whose primary responsibility is to present VITAS services and philosophy to patients and families in a manner that results in the admission of appropriate patients.
Full-time, 1 pm - 10 pm, will work in the greater Denton area, but will train in Ft Worth
- Currently licensed as a RN in the state where the VITAS program is located
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in acute or sub-acute care
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Registered Nurse license in thr state of Texas
Special Instructions to Candidates