Service Owner - Storage at Webster Bank
Posted in Banking 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: New Britain, ConnecticutJob Description:
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
- Perform service delivery operations to include:
- Facilitate service request processing
- IT communications regarding IT activities and maintenance
- Manage third party IT service provider relationships including:
- Serving as IT customer service liaison for supporting technical outsourced services
- Support technical troubleshooting and issue remediation for internally support Infrastructure technologies
- Own IT service enhancements and design and drive change implementations
- Work with Service Desk, Service Design, Applications, Security and other teams to identify and resolve escalations and outages
- Ability to analyze data and identify trends, patterns and design opportunities for improvement
- Assess and identify solutions for advanced customer inquiries
- Continually seek to optimize IT Service Delivery processes
- Review and monitor service performance to vendor contract including maintenance of business activities, improvement activities, feedback
- Vendor management and escalations
- Provide consultation and support for to business users regarding IT Service operations
- Collaborate with others to define customer requirements, provide input and/or design solution(s), quality review and testing of applications or reports.
- Negotiate decisions; manage expectations working with the various dynamics of Clients (internal and external) driving value and satisfaction.
- Work with Business/IT/users to research solutions for existing service improvements or any new service launch