Professional, Tech Ops at Dun & Bradstreet
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Short Hills, New Jersey
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
This role is responsible for coordination and successful implementation of infrastructure requirements for new and existing applications. Serving as a technical lead, this resource will work with development teams to understand their application development requirements and determine infrastructure to support the implementation. This resource will work with the different technology teams required to implement new infrastructure supporting D&B applications (Database team, Security team, Network team, Global Asset management team, hardware provisioning team, and any outside vendor requirements) in order to insure suitable infrastructure is provisioned and implemented in support of the application timeline.
- Reviewing the project request document for the infrastructure requirements.
- Participate in the infrastructure provisioning process and validate the requirement across the current usage and the forecasted transaction volume pattern.
- Review infrastructure monitoring for the utilization of the existing servers and determine necessary changes to the environment to prevent impacts to production applications.
- Work with Enterprise and Infrastructure architecture teams to insure accurate build configuration to support application requirements.
- Work with application development teams to get necessary security and network forms completed to insure readiness by infrastructure delivery date.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledgeable in server configuration build options (Linux, Windows, Virtualizations, etc.)
- Work experience with physical server build requirements including VMware and AWS.
- Basic understanding of network and database operations.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.