PBX Operator (PRN) at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Denton, Texas
Job Code: 06251-101589
(Work Schedule: PRN - 3pm - 11:30pm Mon- Fri. 40 hours a week. Please note this position is PRN and not eligible for benefits)
Responsible for routing calls into and out of the facility with an expectation of providing good customer service to all callers. Responsible for responding to emergencies/codes by following proper protocol and notifying appropriate internal and external parties.
ABOUT MEDICAL CITY DENTON:
Medical City Denton is a full-service, 208 bed, high quality, acute care hospital. With 850 employees and 300 physicians, Medical City Denton provides a range of healthcare services to patients in the growing populations of Denton, Wise, Cook and Montague Counties since 1974. Medical City Denton continues to expand its facility and programs in order to meet the increasing healthcare demands of area residents while providing quality, compassionate care.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
* Must have clear English diction for overhead paging and communication of emergency situations.
* Clerical skills, such as typing and telephone are required.
* Effective communication skills are necessary.
* Previous PBX and/or hospital experience helpful, but not required.
* Customer service skills required.
* Communication skills are necessary to communicate with patients, physicians, staff, public, and administration.
* Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain organization.
* Must be detail oriented.
* Must possess skills to make decisions upholding hospital/department policy and procedures.
* Must be able to work under heavy demands and a stressful environment with frequent interruptions.
Last Edited: 06/12/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.