Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Sumter, South Carolina
As a part of our continued success, Lincare is currently seeking a hard-working Maintenance Service Technician to join our team to develop business relationships and provide site installation and maintenance tasks. If you want to be part of a motivated and successful team of winners, we definitely want to hear from you. Quick Apply today!
Delivery Technician (Driver)
(Medical Services / Healthcare / Customer Service / Field Service / Full Time / Delivery / Warehouse / Outside Sales)
As a Delivery Technician you will be responsible for implementing equipment orientation, verifying new equipment, and completing necessary paperwork as required for new patient installation. This will involve setting up equipment in a professional manner in different sites such as apartments, private homes, clinics, hospitals, nursing homes, and other areas. In addition, you will be validating safety procedures in the delivery and installation of equipment to ensure proper functioning.
Additional duties for this full time field service role include, but are not limited to:
* Providing detailed instructions on how to use the equipment
* Delivering oxygen cylinder and concentrator on daily days and refiling reservoirs
* Performing minor repairs and preventative maintenance
* Scheduling maintenance repairs with different clients
* Maintaining company vehicle by cleaning and performing daily inspections
* Working as on-call service representative and record information on service call reports
* Cleaning rental equipment when returning to the center and organizing warehouse/storage area
* Following FDA guidelines pertaining to cylinder and oxygen testing
* Adhering to different standards and policies of all equipment
We are looking for a Maintenance Service Technician who combines strong clinical assessment with remarkable problem-solving skills and eagerness to provide world-class customer service. It is also important that you display solid time management skills, as well as the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. You should also demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to effectively speak with customers, clients, and other employees of our center.
Specific qualifications for this customer service maintenance role include:
* High school diploma or GED
* Minimum 21 years of age
* Must have or be able to get a Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
* DOT qualified or certifiable
* Solid knowledge of safety and regulatory manual, General Safety, OSHA, Personal Protective Equipment, DOT, FDA, and emergency planning
* Physical demands include:
* Repeated or prolonged standing, bending, kneeling, twisting, and occasional climbing of stairs
* Frequently lifting or moving up to 50 pounds
* Occasionally lifting or moving up to 120 pounds
* Home care/medical device background a plus
Come for the job Stay for the challenge - Join us!
Quick Apply today!
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans