Registered Nurse at Lincare
Posted in Other 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Clinton, Missouri
As a part of our continued success, we are currently seeking entry-level and experienced healthcare personnel or clinicians including RNs, LPNs, LVNs, paramedics, or EMTs to join our team as Respiratory Therapists. In this position, you will be responsible for setting up highly-technical equipment and providing patient education according to the patient's needs. This will involve teaching, advising, and cleaning to ensure appropriate functioning of our equipment.
We are looking for an entry-level or experienced full time respiratory therapist who has exceptional human relations skills to interface with doctors, patients, and a wide variety of customers. You should display excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills. In addition, it is also vital that you demonstrate commitment to provide exceptional service to our patients, as well as the ability to work on an independent basis with minimal supervision.
Specific duties for this home health therapist role include:
* Level 1 - Familiarity with equipment and services provided in the home healthcare setting, or other experience in patient care
* Level 2 - Minimum of two years experience in home healthcare
* Level 3 - Minimum of three years experience in home healthcare, possibility to be involved in training for future positions
* Willingness to use personal vehicle for business with valid driver's license and clean record
* Current certification of CRT and RRT in applicable states
* Valid state license, current National Board of Respiratory Care Credentials
* Solid knowledge and ability to follow applicable policies and procedures of the Safety & Regulatory Manual regarding General Safety, OSHA, DOT, FDA, and Emergency Planning
* Schedule flexibility to work on evenings and weekends as scheduled basis
* Must be 18 years of age or older
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans