Laundry Attendant/Driver at Hei Hotels
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Braselton, Georgia
As a Laundry Attendant and Laundry Driver, you will be responsible for supporting laundry operations and picking up and returning linen to various areas on property. The Laundry Driver will also be required to load and unload the truck. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Ensure efficient drop off and pick up of linen at various locations throughout the property
* Load and unload linen to truck
* Ensure support is provided to the laundry function when required
* Report maintenance and hazard issues
* Clean up machines and surrounding areas.
* Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
* Perform any other job related duties as assigned. Experience, Skills and Knowledge
* Previous ecperience driving a large box truck is preferred.
* A valid Driver's License with good driving record is required
* Ability to prioritize and organize work.
* Ability to lift, bend, stoop, push or pull heavy loads, and stand for long periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Requires lifting bundles of linen weighing up to 75 lbs. Ability to push and/or pull wheeled carts weighing up to 100 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Must have the ability to communicate in English. Benefits HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefits plan that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you! For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life Insurance and Short and Long-Term Disability. In addition, our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future. HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled