Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
For Us, It\'s A Mission
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world's 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what's right, not what's easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Make A Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here's how this role will help:
* Develop and implement an integrated Business Intelligence SAP Data Warehouse Solution that efficiently meets the analytical requirements of our business user community. Design and develop SAP BW 7.4 models (Advanced DSO, Composite providers and SAP BEX), sourcing from mixed scenario information. Design and develop BW data models from external SQL database. Perform data extraction from SAP ECC to SAP BW and write complex logics with ABAP code. Develop front-end reports and dashboards using SAP BOBJ toolset (WEBI, Design Studio, Dashboard, Analysis for Excel, Analysis for OLAP and Explorer).
* Manage and ensure changes are executed as required following appropriate change control procedures.
* Manage documentation of issues and solutions as problems are addressed and manage issues and projects to optimize business performance. Manage communication with users, business systems analysts, and Information Technology personnel regarding issue resolution and the impact of system changes.
* Drive and lead education of new functionality offered in Business Intelligence to take advantage of enhancements as they become available. Manage and oversee the training of new employees as well as enforce adherence to standards and governances by working with external partners.
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* Requirements: Bachelors degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Applications, Engineering (any type) or a related field, and 5 years of experience in the position offered or a related position, including 3 years of experience with: Monitoring daily data loads from ECC to BW and resolving performance issues, monitoring query performance and data load performance to infocube, and designing BW statistics and monitoring daily system performance including identifying bottle necks, Working with management, BI stakeholders, business managers, users, functional consultants to gather BI related functional/reporting requirements and KPIs, Extracting data from ECC and the necessary dataflow from Finance, controlling, COPA, Special Ledger, Sales and HR Modules, Using BW 7.3/7.4 features and designing BW, data modeling, infocubes, DSO, Data sources, Multiprovider and Process chains, Involvement in complete Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) by performing various phases including design, development and testing for implementing best practices, and Using SAP BW, SAP ABAP, Extract data stored in different databases Oracle 9i, SQL Server, and flat files. Please send resume to Mylan Inc. at http://www.mylancareers.com/
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Job Posting: Jun 13, 2018, 3:33:27 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing.