Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Shift: Monday - Wednesday, 3:30pm - 11:36pm
This position is responsible to support the machine operators in the stamping department by monitoring the presses and packaging needs.
Specific duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Recognize visual defects in finished goods
* Assemble and deliver packaging to correct location
* Support operators of stamping presses and other equipment
* Identify all material used, label, and package finished goods
* Conduct visual quality inspection of products and accept responsibility of quality as produced
* Complete necessary documentation as required
* Perform assigned house keeping duties and keep a safe and organized work area
* Communication with coworkers, support departments, teams, and management
* Actively support TQM and Lean/Six Sigma initiatives and programs
* Understand, support, and contribute to current Molex Quality and Environmental systems by following stated polices and procedures
* Perform other related duties as assigned by management
Qualified candidates must:
* Be able to lift and move up to 25-35 pounds on a regular basis and up to 50 pounds occasionally
* Be able to stand and move around for the majority of the shift
Preferred candidates will:
* Have past assembler or material handler experience
This position does not qualify for a VISA sponsorship.
Molex, LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran