Medical Manufacturing Operator Third-Shift at Molex Inc.
Posted in Other 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: New Richmond, Wisconsin
Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Medical Manufacturing Operator
Shift: Third Shift (11:00pm - 7:00am)
* Successfully operate and produce a high value and quality medical device on semi-automated equipment
* Successfully utilize automation for acceptance and rejection conditions
* High level understanding of Performance Metrics for the production line operational performance standards utilization, efficiency, output and scrap
* Participation in engineering builds and specialized project requests
* Understanding of materials issuance to the production line, 5S, product segregation and line clearance practices
* Effectively participate in customer visits and operational audits
* Provide training appropriate to the assembly line
* Effectively communicate with co-workers
* Basic reading, writing, and math skills
* 1 year of directly related manufacturing experience in a regulatory environment with a strong emphasis on quality
* Previous medical device manufacturing experience
Skills and Abilities:
* Ability to read and comprehend operator instructions
* Able to perform to production line standards as well as high-level quality expectations
* Maintain good communication skills
* Team oriented and self-directing
* Strong commitment to quality, safety, and communication
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
About Phillips-Medisize, LLC
Phillips-Medisize, LLC, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device and specialty commercial markets.
Visit us: www.phillipsmedisize.com
Molex, LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran