Technical Sales Operations Sr Specialist at Yahoo
Posted in General Business 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We reach over one billion people around the world with a dynamic house of 50+ media and technology brands. A global leader in digital and mobile, Oath is shaping the future of media.
Technical Sales Operations Sr Specialist
The primary purpose of this position is to manage aspects of the Inventory creation & monetization operations of Oath's Owned & Operated Brands. This person will have accountability for creating and maintaining Brand Inventory and Forecasting through Oath's proprietary Advertising Systems. They will manage the day-to-day relationships with Brands, developers, and other internal clients, with assigned Brand coverage. This role has a Global impact, working across North America, Europe, and APAC, and across all Oath O&O brands.
The Technical Sales Operations Sr Specialist is a critical part of the foundation to allow both reserved and programmatic selling. He or she will optimize monetization through reserved and non-reserved platforms, support the forecasting and execution of deals, and execute against top line company strategy.
- Create and maintain display ad inventory in partnership with brand owners, developers, yield/reporting, and product strategy
- Manage inventory across all global markets, ad-platforms, and brands
- Oversee the accurate impression forecasts of all inventories
- Monitor supply changes and investigate/troubleshoot when abnormal patterns arise
- Provide reporting & insights on inventory metrics - STR, viewability, supply, performance, etc.
- Own strategy around ideal brand inventory hierarchy to meet company revenue goals and system integrations
- Maintain cadence in support of revenue delivery, including driving reporting/process improvement, driving operational communication around brand products and ensuring action is taken on identified issues
- Provide input on system functionality and integrations
- Ownership and cross-training to team on various subject-matter-expert items
- Scale solutions and processes globally
- Identify and execute on automation and process improvement ideas
- Provide guidance on troubleshooting/conflict resolution to internal partners
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
- Manage execution of brand solutions through effective communication, problem solving and accuracy
- Organization and attention to detail
- Willing and able to collaborate across boundaries to get work done and drive business forward
- Excel, SQL, Tableau experience a plus - willingness and enthusiasm to learn them a must
- Strong customer focus - promoting customer satisfaction, resolution and loyalty
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 1-3 years of account management, business analyst, advertising operations, or relevant industry experience
- Must have strong understanding of digital marketplace and understanding of the competitive landscape in which we operate
You will love this job if you
- Love problem-solving and technical challenges
- Enjoy finding new ways to automate or improve processes
- Want to flex & grow Excel, SQL, Tableau skills
- Enjoy working with both Technology and Business teams to solve issues
- See the value & beauty when things are organized and accurate
- Enjoy using data (lots of it) to solve problems, find patterns and tell stories
- Love getting in-the-weeds but also seeing big picture
Oath is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. Oath is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for employees during their employment. Please let us know if you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or participate in the application process.
Currently work for Oath? Please apply on our internal career site.