Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Oakland, California
As a Bilingual Advertising Creative Production Coordinator, you will play a critical role in creative operations by working to effectively streamline the daily workflow of advertising production at Pandora. You must demonstrate excellent skills in written and verbal communication, copy editing, and translation. Organization, critical thinking, and being able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with demanding deadlines are all a must. You should be familiar with the advertising and broadcast worlds.
Advertising revenue enables Pandora to bring music discovery to millions of listeners every day. Our team specializes in crafting ads that resonate with the Pandora listener through a personal, targeted listening experience, mirroring Pandora's personalized delivery of music.
We are looking to develop our Advertising Creative Operations team, and your role will be crucial in enabling our small-but-mighty group of producers, designers, copywriters, coordinators, and project managers to produce tens of thousands of high-quality audio and display ads each year. This job is located at our Oakland, CA, office.
* Coordinate and streamline daily audio and display advertising production by:
* Communicating directly with Client Services to review incoming requests, efficiently organize task assets, and determine priority and production deadlines
* Assigning requests to in-house producers and designers, working to manage team workflow, and facilitate production communication as needed
* Identifying, editing, and occasionally writing effective audio and visual advertising copy in both English and Spanish
* Field and process incoming translation requests to third party translators and review those translations for accuracy and quality
* Support training efforts and external communications with key company partners to promote successful audio and display production requests and creative development
* Support additional project management efforts within Audio and Display Production, such as:
* Contributing to ad creative team strategic initiatives and projects
* Coordinating production for custom audio and display projects beyond daily advertising needs
* Gathering and assessing production data to develop and improve workflow systems and communication
* BA/BS or relevant work experience
* Fluency (verbal and written) in Spanish and English is required
* 2-3 years creative operations experience
* Ideally in broadcast or digital advertising
* Software experience:
* Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
* Basic understanding of Photoshop, file types, fonts, and resolution (Desired but not required)
* Project management software, Atlassian Confluence and JIRA, and Logic Pro are a plus (Desired but not required)
* High attention to detail and organization
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Ability to remain focused when handling multiple projects
* Highly responsive and service-oriented attitude
* Driven self-starter who enjoys working both independently and in a collaborative team environment
* Passion for audio, graphic design, advertising, and music!