Food Services Worker-Cafeteria at Maine Medical Center
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Portland, Maine
Under close supervision of the Nutrition Services Supervisors and according to defined procedures and established schedules, performs a variety of duties normally executed in serving customers, preparing food, transporting and emptying trash receptacles, cleaning the kitchen, servery and seating areas, assisting receivers, storing stock, cashiering and checking and recording hot and cold temperatures and washing dishes.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
* Ability to perform basic arithmetic as required by some duties.
* Ability to meet deadlines and concentrate on work.
* Ability to perform safe food handling, prep and sanitation techniques.
* Interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively and courteously with a diverse group of departmental and interdepartmental employees, patients, visitors and customers as needed.
* Basic computer and computerized cash register skills as required by some duties.
* Ability to handle cash, make changes and count money as required by some duties.
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.