Digital Content Coordinator at Pacific Life
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Newport Beach, California
Currently we are seeking a Digital Content Coordinator for our Corporate Office in Newport Beach, CA.
The Corporate Division supports the goals and initiatives of all other divisions throughout the company and its subsidiaries. These departments include: Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Corporate Development, Public Affairs, Safety & Security, Legal & Compliance.
The Digital Content Coordinator will be responsible for content development for corporate social media channels including, but not limited to, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook, and Instagram, as well as other social channels/platforms. This person will support the Corporate Division s content strategy, including planning, sourcing, creating and managing content to help drive online engagement with the Pacific Life brand and supporting Pacific Life s business divisions.
This employee will utilize expertise on social/digital platforms to publish and keep all corporate digital content up to date. This role will provide advisory guidance and recommendations as to the execution of appropriate digital activity as a means to engage, build and service relationships. Additional responsibilities include tracking/analyzing content metrics, coordinating online responses, reporting on the effectiveness of the content and determining best practices and strategies based on results.
* With a keen insight on audience and user behavior, drive content strategy, including writing, planning, sourcing, and managing of content on internal/external corporate digital sites
* Work with legal and compliance departments to ensure proper legal and regulatory rights to use content/images and review articles for relevancy, timeliness, and accuracy
* Analyze and report on effectiveness of content and campaigns and drive future content strategy
* Uses strong interpersonal and organizational skills, has the ability to handle multiple projects while maintaining deadlines; effectively communicates in a fast-paced environment and can deliver projects within established timeframes
Factors for Success
* 3+ years of content development experience for social/digital platforms, preferably on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social channels
* Demonstrated experience writing or designing content for digital channels including copy and use of infographics
* Working knowledge and experience using Salesforce Social Studio
* Experience using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) a plus
* Experience managing YouTube content and videos is a plus
* Experience in leveraging social media as a crisis communications tool a plus
* Experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or other web analytics platforms to analyze user demographics preferred
* Understanding of consumer engagement behavior in social media
* Works well in fast-paced environment
* Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
* Experience writing about financial services is a plus
* Please include links to writing samples and social media posts in your cover letter when you apply.
Join the Pacific Life team and watch your career grow! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes: Competitive salary and bonus program Medical, dental, and vision as part our commitment in investing in the health and wellbeing of our employees Two retirement savings plans: 401k savings plan with company match and Company Retirement Contribution (company-paid) Generous vacation time and holiday pay And much more!
Pacific Life Insurance Company is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at Pacific Life Insurance Company.
About Pacific Life
Celebrating 150 years of service in 2018, Pacific Life offers life insurance, annuities, and mutual funds, along with a variety of investment products and services, all of which provide The Power to Help You Succeed. We firmly believe each employee plays a part in our continued growth and success, and we pride ourselves in providing a work environment that is challenging, inclusive, collaborative, and results-oriented. With a powerful past and a strong future, Pacific Life offers an environment where you re empowered to achieve your personal best. In return, we look to your passion and insight to help us grow. For additional company information, including current financial strength ratings, visit www.PacificLife.com. To explore the heritage of Pacific Life and learn more about our history, visit www.pl150years.com.