Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Nampa, Idaho
Overall responsibility to deploy manufacturing operations strategy, control systems, tools and metrics to accurately measure progress, identify root causes, production capacity, quality and staffing issues and develop/implement corrective action plans.
Key Job Accountabilities
* Ensure compliance to all manufacturing, quality and regulatory requirements.
* Coordinate resources to ensure correct priorities are being addressed and forecast is attained.
* Implement programs that improve labor efficiency, on time delivery, continuous quality improvement, and other corporate or customer requirements.
* Leads the Investigation of production issues in order to solve problems that would otherwise cause manufacturing delays.
* Overall responsibility for the manufacturing operations ensuring assembled hardware meets quality, cost, and delivery requirements by planning, organizing, and directing the flow of production.
* Accountable to execute on Plexus Best People strategy, leaders will focus on evaluating potential, driving succession planning and ensuring that their employees receive the development and coaching required to realize their full potential.
* Review sales and labor goals daily to monitor production status.
* Effectively manages and controls direct labor staffing levels to achieve the site LCM forecast.
* Communicate customer needs and product status to all production and management employees to provide accurate information in order to monitor daily and weekly goals.
* Provide tours for current or prospective customers in order to visually display all information communicated about the company.
* Coordinate facilities layout to provide for proper focused factory direction in relation to process flow and WIP.
* Generate reports to effectively communicate program contributions, OTD, continuous improvement efforts and manufacturing issues and needs.
* Provides supervision for assigned personnel to include selection, training, performance evaluation and related duties.
* Minimal travel may be required to meet the needs of the business (estimated 15%).
* Additional duties as assigned.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Employee must have demonstrated supervisory experience
* Advanced Decision Making, Problem Solving Skills
* General office equipment and materials
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
* A minimum of a Bachelor s degree is required; a Master s degree is preferred.
* Seven (7) years of related experience is required; One (1) or more years of related experience is preferred.
* Technical expertise in PCB Assembly process, SMT, RoHS Assembly, Mechanical Assembly, Lean Manufacturing, IPC Standards, and Quality Systems required.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a drug screen and upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
Our Values and How We Lead behaviors guide our processes. Plexus does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourage all to apply today!
Globally, our policy is to recruit people from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, our company does not typically undertake sponsorship, including for H-1B, TN, and other nonimmigrant visas. Additionally, certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these positions may need to be U.S. persons. U.S. persons are generally defined as U.S. citizens, nationals, lawful permanent residents (or, green card holders), individuals granted asylum, and individuals admitted as refugees.
Working At Plexus
Since 1979, Plexus has been partnering with companies to create the products that build a better world. We are a team of over 15,000, providing global Design and Development, Supply Chain Solutions, New Product Introduction, Manufacturing and Aftermarket Services. Plexus is an industry leader that specializes in serving customers with complex products used in demanding regulatory environments. With a culture built around innovation and customer service, Plexus teams create customized end-to-end solutions to assure the realization of the most intricate products. For more information about Plexus, visit our website, plexus.com.
Apply to job Save to cart