Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Germantown, Maryland
Functional Area: Field Service
- Assemble, repair and testing of electronic robotic equipment and parts down to the component level.
- Building preventative maintenance kits.
- Trouble shooting, root cause analysis, part sourcing.
- Documentation of all testing and results.
- Continuous improvement in a quality driven environment.
- Troubleshoot and test electronic components to board level, using various methods and testing equipment.
- Follow all company procedures.
- Repair and/or replace electronic components to board level.
- Verify repairs using start-up testing procedures.
- Operate specialized equipment, including but not limited to: Soldering Equipment, Multimeter, Digital Thermometer, etc.
- Complete all paperwork and service reports on repaired job.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment, and/or material to Supervisor.
- Keep work area neat and clean and organized.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the company's discretion.
- High school diploma.
- Higher education, training or certification is a plus.
- Ability to work in teams as well as individually with minimal supervision.
- Valid driver s license.
- The position is in the Dallas, TX area
- Proficient computer skills.
- Trouble shooting skills.
- Dependability and reliability is a must.
- Send resume and cover letter detailing any relevant experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.