Teller - Antioch at Wintrust Financial Corporation
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Antioch, Illinois
The teller is typically the first person the customer encounters when they walk into a bank. Tellers process a variety of routine financial transactions (check cashing, withdrawals, deposits, loan payments, etc.) and accurately balance these transactions while maintaining friendly and positive relationships with customers and coworkers. This is an entry level position and is the first step towards a banking career for many employees. Responsibilities include:
- Operate a teller drawer to serve customers and bank personnel in lobby or drive up.
- Recognize potential cross-sell opportunities and direct customers to appropriate bank personnel.
- Develop skills to recognize potential fraud and report to management as necessary. Comply with all department, bank and regulatory policies and procedures. Uphold established Wintrust culture.
- May be responsible for bank opening/closing and may be required to participate in community events.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in cash handling or customer service
- High school degree or equivalent
- Travel between branches may be necessary
- Must be available to work all shifts (including Saturdays if needed)
As your local community bank, we work hard to support the neighborhoods we serve. We are members of many local chambers of commerce, and we're active in local charities, local government, school boards and community development activities. At Wintrust you can "Have it All" with access to the big bank resources and the customer service you can only get from a local community bank that makes decisions locally and still calls customers by their name. We invite to be part of the Wintrust team by submitting your application today!
Wintrust Financial Corporation, including community banking and financial services subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Wintrust Financial Corporation (Wintrust) is a financial services company based in Rosemont, Illinois, with approximately $27 billion in assets. We engage in the business of providing traditional community banking services, commercial banking, wealth management services, commercial insurance premium financing, life insurance premium financing, mortgage origination, short-term accounts receivable financing, and certain administrative services, such as data processing of payrolls, billing and treasury management services. We provide community-oriented, personal and commercial banking services to customers located in the greater Chicago, Illinois and southern Wisconsin areas through our 15 wholly-owned banking subsidiaries.